Joe Mantegna Net Worth
Joe Mantegna net worth is estimated at $25 million. This includes his earnings from acting, as well as any additional income he may have from other sources.
|Net Worth||$25 million|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1947,|
Joe Mantegna is a well-known actor with a career that spans over five decades. With a long list of acting credits to his name, it’s no surprise that Mantegna has amassed a significant net worth over the years.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the actor’s net worth, as well as some of the key factors that have contributed to his financial success.
Joe Mantegna Career
Mantegna has had a successful career in both film and television, with a long list of acting credits to his name. Some of his most notable roles include:
- David Rossi in “Criminal Minds”
- Fat Tony in “The Simpsons”
- Bobby Baccalieri in “The Sopranos”
- Agent David Brand in “The Unit”
- Walter Burke in “Up Close & Personal”
In addition to his acting career, Mantegna has also worked as a voice actor and a stage actor. He has received several awards and nominations for his work, including an Emmy Award for his role in “The Last Don.”
Factors That Have Contributed to Joe Mantegna’s Net Worth
There are several factors that have contributed to Joe Mantegna’s net worth, including
- Acting career: Mantegna has had a successful career as an actor, with a long list of film and television credits to his name. He has worked in a variety of genres, including drama, comedy, and voice acting, and has received numerous awards and nominations for his work.
- Voice acting: In addition to his work in film and television, Mantegna has also done voice acting for a number of animated series, including “The Simpsons” and “The Last Don.” Voice acting can be a lucrative source of income for actors, and Mantegna’s work in this field has likely contributed to his net worth.
- Stage acting: Mantegna has also worked as a stage actor, and his work in this field may have contributed to his net worth. Stage acting can be a lucrative career for actors, and Mantegna’s experience in this field may have helped him to land other acting opportunities.
- Other income sources: In addition to his acting career, Mantegna may also have other sources of income that have contributed to his net worth. This could include investments, real estate, or other business ventures.
|Full Name||Joseph Anthony Mantegna|
|Date of Birth||November 13, 1947|
|Place of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Age||75 years old (as of 2023)|
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor, stage actor|
|Height||5′ 9″ (175 cm)|
|Weight||170 lbs (77 kg)|
|Spouse||Arlene Vrhel (m. 1975-present)|
|Children||3 (1 daughter, 2 sons)|
|Education||Studied acting at the Goodman School of Drama at DePaul University|
Joe Mantegna is a well-known actor with a net worth of $25 million. His successful career in film, television, and voice acting, as well as his work as a stage actor, have all contributed to his financial success. While his net worth may fluctuate over time due to a variety of factors, Mantegna has built a solid foundation for financial stability through his successful career in the entertainment industry.