William Devane Net worth
News resources confirm that William Devane net worth is $10 million. He is an actor, screenwriter, and television director from the United States of America.
|Net worth||$10 million|
|Date of birth||1937-09-05|
|Profession||Actor, screenwriter, television director|
|Nationality||United States of America|
William Devane Early life
William Devane was born on September 5, 1939, in Albany, New York. His dad, Joseph, had actually functioned as Franklin D. Roosevelt’s chauffeur when Roosevelt was the governor of New York. Devane is of Irish ancestry on his father’s side as well as of German and Dutch descent on his mother’s side.
He most likely went to the American Academy of Significant Arts in Brand-new York City, graduating in 1962.
Devane began his professional acting career with the New York Shakespeare Event, where he acted in 15 plays. Consequently, in 1966, he depicted Robert F. Kennedy in the off-Broadway satire “MacBird!” From 1967 to 1969, Devane showed up in 3 episodes of the authority’s dramatization TV collection, “N.Y.P.Design.”
William Devane Career
Devane showed up on several TV collections as well as in TV movies throughout the 70s. Early in his career, he appeared in episodes of the clinical collection “Clinical Facility” as well as “Young Dr. Kildare,” as well as guest-starred in an episode of the Western collection “Gunsmoke.” Devane was likewise seen in episodes of “Mannix” as well as “Hawaii Five-O.”
On the other hand, he showed up in such TV films as “The Lure,” “Concern on Test,” “Red Sharp,” as well as “Black Elegance,” as well as remaining in the three-part miniseries remake of “From Right Below to Infinity.” For Devane, the majority of significant duties throughout the years remained in the 1974 TV movie “The Missiles of October,” where he depicted Head of State John F. Kennedy.
In compliance with his work on the “From Right Below to Endless Time” miniseries in 1979, Devane reprised his function in the 1980 NBC spinoff of the miniseries. In the TV movies “Red Flag: The Utmost Video Game,” “The Other Target,” “Jane Doe,” and also “With Intent to Eliminate.”
Devane landed his many well-known functions in 1983 when he started having fun with political leader Greg Sumner in the 5th period of the primetime daytime soap “Knots Touchdown.” He continued in the function until the show’s finish in 1993. In 1987, Devane starred in the science-fiction scary tv movie “Timestalkers,” based upon Ray Brown’s unique “The Tintype.”
While still on “Knots Touchdown” in the very early 90s, Devane starred in the TV movies “Murder C.O.Design.” and the biographical miniseries “A Lady Called Jackie,” concerning Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Following that, from 1993 to 1994, he starred with Judith Light and Angela Goethals on the short-lived sitcom “Phenom.”
In the end, Devane ultimately represented Al Capone in a 1994 episode of “Lois & Clark: The Brand-New Experiences of Superman,” and in the exact same year, he showed up in the TV movie “For the Enjoy of Nancy.” He was in 3 TV motion pictures in 1995: “Dropping from the Skies: Trip 174,” “Infection,” and “Evening Enjoy.” Likewise, that year,
Devane starred in the short-lived primetime daytime soap “The Monroes.” The star shut out the years with a persisting function in the dream collection “Very Early Version” and a primary function on the short-lived cop’s dramatization collection “Turks.”
Devane had a variety of primary, recurring, and guest-starring duties throughout the 00s and 2010s. Among his credit scores were the sitcom “The Michael Richards Reveal,” the political dramatization “The West Wing,” and also the science-fiction collection “Stargate SG-1.” In 2006, Devane costarred in the short-lived sitcom “Crumbs,” and also started a reoccuring duty on the short-lived ABC dramedy “What Regarding Brian?”
Among his greatest TV duties was from 2005 to 2007, when he played James Heller in the activity dramatization collection “24”; he later reprised the duty in the 2014 limited-run sequel “24: Online Another Day.” In 2015, Devane had a primary duty in the short-lived lawful comedy collection “The Grinder.”
His various other credit scores have actually consisted of the programs “Psych,” “NCIS,” and also “Vengeance,” along with the “Jesse Rock” collection of made-for-television enigma films.
William Devane Film Career
Devane had his development year in the cinema when he showed up in 5 movies: “The Quest of Joy,” “The 300 Year Weekend Break,” “McCabe & Mrs. Miller,” “And My Old Man’s Location,” as well as “Girl Freedom.” He adhered to this long year with functions in the criminal activity dramatization “The Irish Scotch Disobedience” as well as “Record to the Commissioner.” Devane remained in 2 significant movies in 1976:
Alfred Hitchcock’s last film “Household Outline” as well as John Schlesinger’s thriller “Marathon Male.” He was ultimately in “The Negative Information Births in Damaging Educating,” as well as starred in “Rolling Rumbling,” “The Dark,” as well as John Schlesinger’s “Yanks.” Devane reunited with Schlesinger in 1981 for the funny “Honky Tonk Highway.” He was after that in “Testimony” as well as “Hadley’s Disobedience.”
In the 90s, Devane remained in “Crucial Indicators,” “Exemption to the Guideline,” as well as the Mel Gibson thriller “Repayment.” He kicked off the following years with functions in 4 films, consisting of Clint Eastwood’s “Area Cowboys” as well as Paul Verhoeven’s “Hollow Male.” Succeeding credit scores consisted of “Race to Area,” “The Badge,” “Stargate Continuum,” “The very least Amongst You,” “Going after the Green,” as well as “The River Why.”
In 2012, Devane had a significant sustaining duty as the Head of state of the Unified Specifies in Christopher Nolan’s superhero sequel “The Dark Knight Increases.” Ultimately, he remained in “Negative Transform Even worse” as well as “50 to 1,” as well as reunited with Nolan for the science-fiction movie “Interstellar.”
William Devane Movies
- Rolling Thunder
- Marathon Man
- Space Cowboys
- Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise
- Jesse Stone: No Remorse
- Jesse Stone: Death in Paradise
- Family Plot
- Jesse Stone: Thin Ice
- Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt
- Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost
- Jesse Stone: Stone Cold
- Jesse Stone: Sea Change
- The Bad News Bears in Breaking Training
- The Missiles of October
- The Dark
- 50 To 1
- Hollow Man
- A Christmas Visitor
- Falling from the Sky: Flight 174
- Monte Walsh
- Nightmare in Columbia County
- Lady Liberty
- The Badge
- McCabe & Mrs. Miller
- Honky Tonk Freeway
- Red Clover
- Bad Turn Worse
- Night Watch
- Prophet of Evil: The Ervil LeBaron Story
- Knots Landing Reunion: Together Again
- The River Why
- The Kane Files: Life of Trial
- Miracle on the Mountain: The Kincaid Family Story
- Poor White Trash
- For the Love of Nancy
- The Absolute Truth
- The Bad News Bears Go to Japan
- Jane Doe
- Doomsday Rock
- The Preppie Murder
- Red Alert
- Red Flag: The Ultimate Game
- A Woman Named Jackie
William Devane Tv Shows
- Knots Landing
- Bosch: Legacy
- Jesse Stone: No Remorse
- From Here to Eternity
- The Missiles of October
- Falling from the Sky: Flight 174
- 24: Live Another Day
- Knots Landing: Back to the Cul-de-Sac
- Knots Landing Reunion: Together Again
- The Grinder
- The Michael Richards Show
- A Woman Named Jackie
- The Monroes
- Early Edition
- Stargate SG-1
- The X-Files
- What About Brian
- Dweezil & Lisa
- Das Tenniswunder
- 24: Live Another Day — Jack Is Back
- ABC Theatre
- Second Chance
- Wilderness Journal
- Black Beauty
William Devane Award and Achievement
- TV Land Anniversary Award
Soap Opera Absorb Honors ; (1991). Exceptional Lead Star: Prime Time ; (1990). Exceptional Lead Star: Prime Time ; (1989). Exceptional Star in a Sustaining Duty
William Devane Breakthrough
He is known for his roles as Greg Sumner on the primetime soap opera Knots Landing (1983–1993) and as James Heller on the Fox serial dramas 24 (2001–2010) and 24: Live Another Day (2014).
William Devane Other pursuits
There are no easily offered details to suggest that William Devane was ever enlisted in the armed forces in spite of his suitability for a lot of military-oriented duties throughout his acting occupation.
In a lot of the motion pictures that the star has shown up in, he has taken on the duties of an armed forces police officer and also impressively performed them.
Devane is married to his other half, Eugenie, whom he joined in 1961. They had two boys, Joshua, and Expense, the last of whom was killed in a crash.
William Devane Girlfriend
According to our records, William Devane married Eugenie Devane. As of May 2022, William Devane is not dating anyone.
William Devane Earning
William Devane is an actor in film, television, and theatre who has a net worth of $10 million.
William Devane Net worth Growth 2023
|Net Worth in 2017||$3 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$4 million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$6 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$8 million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$10 million|
William Devane Per movie salary
According to the source, the average salary of an actor/actress is around $50,301 with a median bonus of $1,032. Legendary American film,
William Devane Real estate
Coldwell Lender Property Brokerage Provides Equestrian as well as Polo Residential or commercial homes in Thermal Constructed by Star William Devane for $1.275 Million.
William Devane Bio 2023
|Full Name||William Joseph Devane|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Date of Birth||5 September 1937|
|Age||83 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Albany, New York, United States|
|Currently, Live In||Albany, New York|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Debut||TV Series: N.Y.P.D. (1967)Film: In the Country (1967)|
|Years Active||1967 – Present|
|Famous Role||Roger Thornhill in Film Race to Space (2001)|
|School/High School||Philip Schuyler High School in Albany, New York|
|College/University||American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Father Name||Joseph Devane|
|Mother Name||Kate Devane|
|Brother Name||Pat DevaneJoey Devane|
|Children||Bill Devane (Son)Joshua Devane (Son)|
- I don’t want Mr. Bronson to hear about this… he’ll think I’m getting soft. One of his principles has always been: if you don’t understand it, get rid of it… a stitch in time, so to speak, so… stitch this mutt up, Phil.
- There’s an old expression that’s served me well: “Do not shit where you eat.”
- You just don’t get it, do you, you dumb… *
- There are three ways we can handle this. One: we can help you. Two: We can allow you to help yourself. And Three: We can have you replaced… We have an investment in you Resnick, of time, money and training. So assisting you would be, in a way, protecting our investment. And THAT is always good business policy.
- The Outfit is not unreasonable, Porter… but no corporation in the world would agree to what you’re asking.
- Space will never be the same.
- LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY!…
- Isn’t it touching how a perfect murder has kept our friendship alive all these years?
- We’re gonna have to kill these two ourselves.
- Good to be back. We knew all along, that everyone back home from the President on down was behind us 100%. It was God and faith in our families that kept us going. Speaking for myself, I’d like to say that the whole experience has made me a better man, a better officer, and a better American. Thank you very much.
- You don’t remember me, do you?
- You learn to love the rope. That’s how you beat ’em. That’s how you beat people who torture you. You learn to love ’em. Then they don’t know you’re beatin’ ’em.
- I had everything worked out but nothing’s gone the way I planned.
- Listen, Cliff, I hope you don’t mind me saying this to you but I’d really appreciate it if you didn’t call my kid a runt.
- You could lose a hand like that.
William Joseph Devane (born September 5, 1939) is an American actor. He is known for his role as Greg Sumner on the primetime soap opera Knots Landing …
William Devane. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Is William Devane still acting?
The old individuals were of white ethnicity, and also William was an owner of American citizenship. William Devane’s age has actually not curtailed him from being energetic in the market, which has actually defined a lot of his life. He is constantly a star, a screenplay author, and also a TV supervisor.
Is William Devane liberal or conservative?
Devane: I believe that it is a bit puzzling. I am a left-wing liberal Democrat. However, Greg Sumner is generally a conventional Republican.
What is William Devane best known for?
William Joseph Devane (birthed September 5, 1939) is an American star. He is recognized for his function as Greg Sumner on the primetime daytime soap Knots Touchdown (1983-1993) and also as James Heller on the Fox serial dramatization 24 (2001-2010) and also 24: Real-time Another Day (2014).
Does William Devane own a restaurant?
Owned a restaurant, Devane’s, that specializes in New York-Italian cuisine.
Is William Devane Irish?
William Devane is best recognized for having fun with the Kennedys—Bobby off-Broadway in 1966, and after that, John, 8 years later, in “The Missiles of October.” Besides, this time around, he does not get tired of the contrast. He grasps the value of the Kennedys in their Irish-American background. He’s Irish, as well.
Is William Devane a veteran?
There’s no easily available info to suggest that William Devane was ever before signed up in the armed forces in spite of his suitability for the several military-oriented duties throughout his acting occupation. In most of the films that the star has shown up in, he has taken on the duties of an armed forces police officer and impressively performed them.
- समाचार संसाधन पुष्टि करते हैं कि विलियम डेवेन की कुल संपत्ति $7 मिलियन है।
- विलियम देवाने का जन्म 5 सितंबर 1939 को अल्बानी, न्यूयॉर्क में हुआ था। उनके पिता, जोसेफ, वास्तव में फ्रैंकलिन डी। रूजवेल्ट के ड्राइवर के रूप में काम करते थे, जब रूजवेल्ट ब्रांड-न्यूयॉर्क के गवर्नर थे।
- 70 के दशक में देवने कई टीवी संग्रहों के साथ-साथ टीवी फिल्मों में भी दिखाई दिए। शुरुआती वर्षों में, वह क्लिनिकल संग्रह “क्लिनिकल फैसिलिटी” के साथ-साथ “यंग डॉ। किल्डारे” के एपिसोड में दिखाई दिए।
- सिनेमा में देवने का विकास वर्ष था जब उन्होंने 5 फिल्मों में दिखाया: “द क्वेस्ट ऑफ जॉय,” “द 300 ईयर वीकेंड ब्रेक,” “मैककेबे एंड मिसेज मिलर,”
- उन्हें प्राइमटाइम सोप ओपेरा नॉट्स लैंडिंग (1983-1993) में ग्रेग सुमनेर के रूप में और फॉक्स सीरियल ड्रामा 24 (2001–2010) और 24: लिव अदर डे (2014) में जेम्स हेलर के रूप में उनकी भूमिकाओं के लिए जाना जाता है।
- यह बताने के लिए कोई आसानी से पेश किए गए विवरण नहीं हैं कि विलियम देवाने को अपने अभिनय व्यवसाय के दौरान बहुत सारे सैन्य-उन्मुख कर्तव्यों के लिए उपयुक्त होने के बावजूद सशस्त्र बलों में कभी भी सूचीबद्ध किया गया था।
- देवाने ने अपने दूसरे आधे यूजिनी से शादी की है, जिसे उन्होंने 1961 में ज्वाइन किया था।
- विलियम देवने एक लोकप्रिय सोप ओपेरा स्टार हैं जिनका जन्म 5 सितंबर, 1937 को यूनिफाइड मेंशन में हुआ था।
- विलियम जोसेफ देवाने (जन्म 5 सितंबर, 1939) एक अमेरिकी अभिनेता हैं। उन्हें प्राइमटाइम सोप ओपेरा नॉट्स लैंडिंग में ग्रेग सुमनेर के रूप में उनकी भूमिका के लिए जाना जाता है …