1. Set Goals: Jim Rohn famously noted that “The major reason for setting a goal is for what you become by achieving it.” He advised people to set goals both big and small and to make sure they can be measured.
2. Believe in Yourself: Jim Rohn said, “If you don’t think you can, you won’t.” He believed that believing in yourself and having a positive attitude was key to success.
3. Take Action: Jim Rohn said, “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” He believed that taking action was a key part of achieving success.
4. Invest in Yourself: Jim Rohn said, “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” He urged people to invest in themselves and their skills.
5. Be Persistent: Jim Rohn said, “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” He believed that success required consistent effort and perseverance.