Norman Reedus is an American actor, director, and model. Norman Reedus net worth is estimated to be around $26 million. He is best known for his role as Daryl Dixon on the AMC series “The Walking Dead.”
|Net Worth||$26 million|
|Date of birth||January 6, 1969,|
|Profession||Actor, director, model|
Norman Reedus Early life
Norman Reedus was born on January 6, 1969, in Hollywood, Florida. He was raised in Los Angeles, California, and attended Bethany College in West Virginia for a brief period before returning to California to pursue a career in acting.
Reedus began his career as a model and appeared in various music videos before transitioning to acting in film and television. He is best known for his role as Daryl Dixon in the AMC series “The Walking Dead.”
Norman Reedus Career
Norman Reedus began his career as a model and appeared in various music videos, including Madonna’s “Bedtime Story” and Me’shell Ndegeocello’s “I’m Diggin’ You (Like an Old Soul Record).” He made his film debut in the 1997 film “Floating.”
Reedus’ breakout role came in 2010 when he was cast as Daryl Dixon in the AMC series “The Walking Dead.” The series, based on the comic book series of the same name, premiered in October 2010 and has since become one of the most popular and successful television series of all time.
Reedus has appeared in all episodes of the series and his portrayal of Daryl Dixon has been widely praised by critics and audiences alike.
Reedus has also appeared in several films, including “The Boondock Saints” (1999), “American Gangster” (2007), and “Mosaic” (2018). He also starred in the AMC series “Ride With Norman Reedus” where he explored motorcycle culture and the history of different locations in the United States and around the world.
Additionally, Reedus is also an artist and photographer and has exhibited his work in galleries in the United States and Europe.
Norman Reedus Movies
- “The Boondock Saints” (1999): Reedus plays the role of Murphy MacManus, one of two Irish American brothers who become vigilantes after a series of events leading them to believe they are doing God’s work.
- “American Gangster” (2007): Reedus plays the role of Detective Norman Velez, a member of the New York City Police Department’s narcotics division.
- “Mosaic” (2018): Reedus has a supporting role in this HBO murder mystery film as Eric Neill, a detective investigating the murder of a children’s author.
- “Sky” (2020): Reedus plays the role of a father trying to save his daughter from a mysterious organization.
- “Air” (2020): Reedus plays the role of Bauer, one of two custodial engineers who must survive a catastrophic event in an underground bunker.
- Full Name: Norman Mark Reedus
- Birthdate: January 6, 1969
- Birthplace: Hollywood, Florida, United States
- Occupation: Actor, Model, Photographer, Director
- Raised in Los Angeles, California
- Attended Bethany College in West Virginia for a brief period
- Began career as a model, appeared in various music videos
- Made film debut in 1997 with “Floating”
- Breakout role as Daryl Dixon in AMC’s “The Walking Dead” (2010-present)
- Appeared in several films including “The Boondock Saints” (1999), “American Gangster” (2007), and “Mosaic” (2018)
- Starred in the AMC series “Ride With Norman Reedus” (2016-2019)
- Also, an artist and photographer exhibited his work in galleries in the US and Europe
Awards and Honors:
- Received several awards and nominations for his role as Daryl Dixon in “The Walking Dead”
- Received a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
- Received a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actor on Television
- Received a Gold Derby TV Award for Ensemble of the Year for “The Walking Dead”